Ah, January! We all start the new year with ambition and confidence. But rarely does the year end with a long list of fulfilled New Year’s resolutions.
Research shows that 25% of us abandon our New Year’s resolutions by the second week of January!
But you can buck the trend of broken promises and follow-through on your resolutions. Experts say that easy-to-use tools can keep you on track and smooth the way to achieving your goals.
That got us thinking—how can diagramming with Textografo help you reach your goals for 2017?
Here are 11 diagramming resolutions that will help you keep all the others.
“This year I will…
- Create a mindmap to organize my resolutions by themes: Productivity, Professional Development, Health, Family & friends and Play it frequently!
- Communicate more efficiently with my stakeholders by sending diagrams instead of long memos.
- Use animated diagrams to walk my audience through my presentations step-by-step.
- Quickly diagnose problems and develop solutions using mind maps.
- Create a flowchart to improve my team’s responsiveness to customer service issues.
- Work together with my team to get instant feedback before finalizing my diagrams.
- Organize my diagrams into folders for quick reference.
- Stop worrying about presentation deadlines and prepare my message with diagrams instead.
- Use images and text to get your point across in a memorable way.
- Take a vacation.